(Senior) Consultant Digital Strategy and Transformation
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or non-commercial industries, experience real results when they work with us.
Do you have the ambition to deliver top-line business impact for our clients, by advising and guiding clients in their marketing, sales & service transformations? Do you share our vision that business, technology and data analytics capabilities need to be combined to maximize value?
For our Amsterdam office, BearingPoint’s Customer & Growth (C&G) team is looking for professionals with experience in Digital Strategy & Transformation and/or Marketing, Sales & Service and/or Innovation & Business Design and/or Customer Experience.
As a (Senior) Consultant Digital Strategy and Transformation at BearingPoint, you lead/are part of a multidisciplinary team on challenging assignments within a wide range of clients in various industries like Consumer Goods & Retail, Energy, Utilities, Postal, Telecommunications, Pharmaceutical. As a team you deliver complex projects that transform the way business is done.
We are looking for professionals with experience in management consultancy and/or an industry background in a relevant business function.
Your responsibilities include;
- Delivery of projects for our clients, from strategy design to transformation management – this includes responsibilities like conducting analysis, facilitating workshops, turning analysis into insights, project & stakeholder management, creating (senior) management presentations, etc.
- Actively thinking with clients about business strategies, development and integration of innovative concepts and technologies, and transformation plans
- Leading client engagements from high-level start to actual delivery and realization of predefined objectives, including guiding and coaching of more junior colleagues
- Managing relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Signaling and acting upon the needs of the clients and translate these into projects
- Actively updating yourself with new developments and innovations in the industry
- contribute to developing activities for our growing practice within the European BearingPoint network
- A relevant Master’s degree, preferably with an organizational/ business focus and/or technical focus
- Strong business sense, analytical skills and numerical understanding
- Proven project management skills
- A representative appearance and proactive, independent attitude
- Excellent communicative skills in Dutch (written and oral)
- 3 - 8 years proven and relevant work experience in a similar role as a (internal or external) consultant or relevant business function
- Preferred candidates have experience on topics such as:
- Digital Strategy & Transformation
- Marketing, Sales & Service Transformation
- (Business Model) Innovation & Business Design
- Customer Experience Design
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- International, dynamic and inspiring work environment
- Talented easy to work with professionals and working in multidisciplinary teams
- Professional and personal growth
- Steep learning curve in client facing roles having a direct impact on the business performance of our clients
- Excellent compensation and benefits packages, such as a permanent contract, lease car, laptop, smartphone, several learning and training opportunities, a collective pension, health scheme and flexible working hours
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.