Managing Consultant - Marketing & Sales Technology Transformations
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or non-commercial industries, experience real results when they work with us.
Do you have the ambition to deliver top-line business impact for our clients, by advising and guiding clients in their marketing, sales & service transformations – based on your technology & business experience? Do you share our vision that business, technology and data analytics capabilities need to be combined to maximise value?
For our Amsterdam office, BearingPoint’s Customer & Growth (C&G) team is looking for professionals (7+ years) with experience in Marketing, Sales and/or Service technology transformations (e.g. in the area of CRM, Marketing Automation, Content Management, Customer Experience solutions, etc.).
As Managing Consultant at BearingPoint, you lead a multidisciplinary team on challenging assignments within a wide range of clients in various industries like Consumer Goods & Retail, Energy, Utilities, Postal, Telecommunications, Pharmaceutical. As a team you deliver complex projects that transform the way business is done.
Your responsibilities include;
- Lead the development & go-to-market of our Marketing, Sales & Service Technology propositions – combining business & technology perspectives
- Deliver projects for our clients, from (digital) strategy design to (technology) transformation management and implementation
- Leading client engagements from high-level start to actual delivery and realization of predefined objectives, including guiding and coaching of more junior colleagues
- Act as trusted advisor for our clients when it comes to business & technology strategies, development and integration of innovative concepts and technologies, and transformation plans
- Managing relationships with senior client stakeholders – both on business and technology/IT departments
- Signalling and acting upon the needs of the clients and translate these into projects
- Actively updating yourself with new developments and innovations in the industry
- Contribute to developing activities for our growing practice within the European BearingPoint network
- A relevant Master’s degree, preferably with a organizational, business and/or technical focus
- Experienced in marketing, sales or service transformations in combination with technology solutions in relevant areas (e.g. CRM, Marketing Automation, Content Management, Customer Experience solutions, etc)
- Strong business sense combined with knowledge and understanding of relevant technology solutions
- Strong analytical skills, numerical understanding and project management skills
- A representative appearance and proactive, independent attitude
- Excellent communicative skills in Dutch and English (written and oral)
- 7+ years proven and relevant work experience in a similar role as a (internal or external) consultant or relevant business function
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- The opportunity to build your own team
- International, dynamic and inspiring work environment
- Talented easy to work with professionals and working in multidisciplinary teams
- Professional and personal growth
- Steep learning curve in client facing roles, having a direct impact on the business performance of our clients
- Excellent compensation and benefits packages, such as a permanent contract, lease car, laptop, smartphone, several learning and training opportunities, a collective pension, health scheme and flexible working hours
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.