Digital Supply Chain Manager
Are you the Manager within the area of consultancy who is experienced in offering smart and feasible Supply Chain Management (SCM) solutions?
Our clients are investing heavily in digital technology. We need you to take their supply chain into the digital future. Be the one who challenges our clients to realize a sustainable future business model, help them optimize their processes by creating transparency over the entire supply chain making use of improved network design, predictive analytics and CO2 footprint analyses.
As a Digital Supply Chain Manager with BearingPoint you are skilled and knowledgeable in the areas of SCM, program- and project management, and business transformation. Responsibilities include managing client relationships, executing projects from start to finish, and providing experience and guidance to our clients. You will have the opportunity to further build your SCM team of consultants;
- Manage and execute projects focusing on strategic supply chain flow optimization;
- Gaining and delivering supply chain and related projects;
- Innovating within client processes and operating models to drive financial effectiveness;
- Design future processes and derive the necessary functional requirements;
- Develop and evaluate alternative strategies to achieve specific savings objectives;
- Assess supply chain processes with the team in search for optimization potential;
- Active project management from process design through implementation, Go- Live and beyond;
- Shaping, designing and driving strategic change programs;
- Coordination with suppliers and internal clients;
- A holistic view on business issues;
- Guiding and coaching clients and your team of consultants;
- Managing analytical activities by translating raw data into information and actionable insight within the team.
- A relevant completed master’s degree, preferably SCM with technical and/or organizational focus;
- Demonstrable experience of developing a team within a management consultancy or a strategic industry expert, with a focus on Supply Chain Management;
- Strong knowledge and experience of business focused end-to-end supply chain and/or operational strategy and design;
- Have developed a team to deliver end-to-end supply chain solutions;
- A recognized industry expert in the area of supply chain consulting
- Demonstrate a high-level of understanding of how and where supply chain thinking can create business change and competitive advantage
- Demonstrate an understanding of how IT and Digital is changing businesses operations today – and could do tomorrow
- A representative appearance and independent work-attitude;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, spoken and written;
- A flexible attitude where traveling is no difficulty.
- An inspiring and dynamic (international) work environment;
- Hundreds of BearingPoint expert consultants being able to support you and/ or share information with you on SCM challenges. For more information please visit https://www.bearingpoint.com/en/our-expertise/innovations/digital-supply-chain-management/;
- You will work in a multi-disciplinary team with talented, professional colleagues;
- the opportunity to grow personally and professionally;
- Excellent compensation and benefits, such as a permanent contract, lease car, laptop, smartphone, several learning and training opportunities, a collective pension and health scheme, flexible work hours.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in four units: Consulting, Solutions, Business Services, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, advanced analytics and regulatory requirements; Business Services provides managed services beyond SaaS; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
For more information, please visit: