Analyst Regulatory Reporting
BearingPoint Software Solutions is an international provider of innovative solutions in Regulatory and Risk Technology (RegTech and RiskTech). Our comprehensive RegTech product line and related services for regulatory reporting cover the entire regulatory value chain. Over 200 institutions worldwide currently use our solution to comply with regulatory requirements set by European, Dutch and other national and international authorities (as EBA, ECB, DNB, etc.).
You are a talented and motivated young professional or university graduate eager to start a career in financial services. You are a team-player and can work in fast-paced environments. You like to take on responsibility and enjoy a steep learning curve. You have a can-do attitude and are driven to reach goals and meet deadlines.
In this role, you will work in an international team in the Amsterdam office to implement and advise on our market leading solution for supervisory - and regulatory reporting – Abacus360.
Your day to day activity will be supporting the functional development of new software requirements and adapting the requirements within our new software generation. This will provide you with insights and knowledge in both the financial industry as well as software development.
- Transfer of existing products to our new software generation
- Main focus of your work: Analysis of the existing code as a basis for creating new calculation logic using the new data model
- Constantly mastering new challenges in the area of banking regulation
- Development of new functional concepts for new regulatory requirements
- Support in adapting the corresponding functionalities in our standard software
- Concept, implementation, testing and documentation
- Constant customer communication for queries from implementation projects and in the area of reported errors
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Finance, Banking, Business, Economics or related fields
- A junior professional with 0-3 years’ experience in IT or finance
- IT affinity and curiosity for understanding IT applications and data flows
- A strong analytical mindset and eagerness to understand and solve problems
- Interest in banking products / banking regulation - initial experience in banking and risk modeling is helpful
- Proactive, solutions oriented, autonomous and a team player
- Excellent communication skills in English spoken and written; Dutch is an advantage
- An inspiring, dynamic and international work environment.
- Great development opportunities, room for creativity
- Regular social events such as ski trip, Friday afternoon drinks, etc.
- Broad range of training programs, on content, skills and leadership;
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages, such as a permanent contract, lease car, laptop, smartphone, a collective pension and health scheme, flexible work hours.